We are looking for talented Production Managers to join our team, based from our office in Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE. The ideal candidate will have a great combination of organisational, technical, and interpersonal skills, allowing them to coordinate and manage all aspects of an event from start to finish.
- Planning and coordination: responsible for the planning and coordination of all aspects of the event, including venue selection, equipment rental, vendor management, and staffing.
- You must have the ability to manage several tasks at once, making the most of your organizing abilities to organize your project well and then deliver it as planned.
- You must have the ability to create and manage detailed event schedules with timelines and work with the team to ensure that everything is completed on time. Coordination with vendors, contractors and other stakeholders is essential to ensure that everyone is on the same page and the event runs smoothly.
- You must be able to complete documentation of the production process and required client friendly reporting mechanisms to keep things on track.
- You must have the ability to pivot to alternative solutions if planned elements are at risk. Production managers should always be able to spot opportunities within projects of all sizes because every event is different and so are their requirements.
- Budgeting: Responsible for creating and managing the event budget, including negotiating with vendors and ensuring that all expenses are within the allocated budget.
- Logistics: Responsible for managing the logistics of the event, including transportation, accommodation, catering, and equipment rental.
- Onsite management: Responsible for managing the event on the day of the event, ensuring that everything runs smoothly, and handling any issues that arise.
- Post-event evaluation: Responsible for conducting a post-event evaluation, analysing the success of the event, and identifying areas for improvement.
- The right candidate will have plenty of enthusiasm and positive energy. The events industry can be stressful both mentally and physically, so this is essential in helping you and the project team to handle the incoming challenges.
- 5+ Years of solid production management experience in the UAE.
- Experience using AutoCAD and Sketchup is an advantage.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Able to drive in the UAE and have a car.